Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.10.2015, 10:12   #309
mikhaly4

mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11mikhaly4 11

http://peacetraveler22.livejournal.com/162244.html

Цитата:
Портрет российской пенсионерки
Oct. 11th, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I closely study people at all times. Watching their faces, eyes and expressions. It's always a mental game, a type of creative intellectual stimulation to try to imagine their life story. How did they get to this place, has their life been privileged or difficult? Were they loved passionately or silently? The list of questions spinning in my mind is endless. I once wrote an entire post about this, showing random portraits of Americans from Tennessee and asking readers to weave their life tales in comments.

When I met this old woman walking in a Russian town, I didn't know whether to feel pity or admiration. It's difficult to imagine life in old age, no matter which country you call home. We never know what tragic or fortunate events await. Not in old age, nor day by day. I know only that in old age I'll be loved and taken care of. If not by a husband or lover, then by my immense family, which spans generations of all ages. Financially, I envision everything to be okay as well. I've saved in my own investments since I was 20 years old, so as to not rely only on a government pension in retirement.

How do you feel when you look at this woman? Do you envision a good life for yourself as a pensioner in Russia?
mikhaly4 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием